What is the Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?In 2009, Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins is celebrating their 14th year of providing fall family fun with an emphasis on agriculture to Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee counties. In 2006, Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins Pumpkins had over 45,000 visitors during the 6 weeks They're open. They host school field trips Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, by advance reservations only (starting Sept. 2nd).
They are a 5000-acre cotton farm year round, but for 6 weeks each year, They open their farm for guests to enjoy taking a hay ride to the pumpkin field and picking their own pumpkins from the vine among other attractions.
When is the Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?We opened September 29, 2008 and close October 31, 2008. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 2:00-6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00-6:00, closed on Sunday.
Where is the Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?We are located 8 miles North of Highway 72 East at 8414a Moores Mill Road in Meridianville, Alabama.
How do I get tickets for Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins and how much are they?Our admission cost is $10.00 per person ages 2 and above. Infants 0-23 months old are admitted free. This year we have a new Season Pass for 20.00 per person, which is great if you visit us more than once.
Are discounts to Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins available?Visit Tate Farms website for $2 off coupon.
What else should I know about Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?Tate Farms is a wholesome, family oriented agritourism attraction. We have something for every one of all ages, children love our corn cribs, animals and barnyard playground, while moms enjoy shopping in our Country Store. Grandparents can take a stroll down memory lane looking at our antique and primitive tools and implements. Dads can enjoy food from our Barn Cafe. We have everything for your fall decorating needs: pumpkins of all colors, shapes and sizes -- we grow heirloom varieties in addition to traditional jack 0 lanterns, gourds, wheat straw, corn shocks, mums, cotton bolls and cotton stalks, and hand tied bows for your decorations.
Are there pictures of the Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?Yes! Enjoy this Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins photo gallery.
What if you have more questions about the Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?For more information, contact the Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins at 256.828.8288 or 256.828.7200 or visit Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins online .
What is new this year at Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins?
- We've added quite a bit of landscaping to the grounds, a new pavilion that seats over 325, On the playground, we've added a new playbarn with a toddler corn crib and a spiral slide and a hay jump from the loft, and rollie pollies.
- Our animals this year are baby piglets, baby puppies, rabbits and goats.
- We've upped our acreage to 60 acres of pumpkins with more heirloom varieties than anyone in North Alabama!!! We've got almost 60.
- We've got Shaved Ice this year in addition to funnel cakes, fudge puppies, cotton candy, roasted corn, lemonade, pumpkin slushes, pumpkin sippies.
- Homemade pumpkin pies with fresh picked TATE FARMS pumpkins, pumpkin cake and breads.
- Cafe open 9-6 daily.
- We are providing professional decorations for residences, businesses and corporations. Give us a call and let us decorate your business or home.
- We are now open year around for corporate events, Christmas parties, weddings and receptions, birthdays, etc. We have our own on-site catering facilities, along with a turn key event planning staff, which includes a baker and floral designer.
Return to Tate Farms Article l 2007 Scarecrow Trail l 2006 Scarecrow Trail l 2007 Cornfield Maze in Brownsboro l 2006 Cornfield Maze in Brownsboro l More Huntsville Articles l Huntsville Newsletter l Huntsville Events