The Bottom Line
- Beautiful Pictures of Nature, Animals, Houses, Attractions
- Highlights the Whole State
- Reasonably Priced
- See a variety of photos including USS Alabama Battleship Memorial in Mobile.
- Jasmine Hill Gardens & Outdoor Museum in Montgomery.
- Wehadkee Creek in eastern Alabana near Rock Falls.
- The Storyteller Fountain in the Five Points South district in Birmingham.
- Talladega Superspeedway--the largest track in the Nextel Cup Series.
- Several old barns along highways in Alabama advertise Rock City in Tennessee.
- Boll Weevil Monument in Enterprise, Alabama.
- Snow surrounding Peavine Falls in Old Mountain State Park, Alabama's largest state park with 9,940 acres.
- The Gilliland-Reese Bridge, built in 1899 and moved to Noccalula Falls Park in Gadsden in 1968.
- The Barber Village Motorsports Museum in Birmingham.
Guide Review - Book Review: "Alabama Impressions"
Falls has had his work appear in National Geographic Books, Abbeville Publishing, National Wildlife Federation and the Audubon Society plus many magazine. The U.S. Postal Service has used one of his images for a postage stamp.
Falls has chosen picturesque scenes from throughout the state to show the beauty and personality of Alabama. It is rare to find such a classy book where every photograph is a masterpiece. "Alabama Impressions" would make a great gift not only for out-of-state visitors, but long-time Alabamians. This book is very reasonably priced. Judge for yourself--for this book, seeing is believing.