- The love of your life (the pet)
- 1st set of shots (annual vaccination for adults)
- Rabies Vaccination & Tag
- I.D. Tag
- City License
- Flea Medication (If necessary)
- Heartworm Prevention Medication
- 5# food (age & species specific)
- Deworming for common intestinal parasites
- Spay/Neuter surgery(no additional fee for this - it is mandatory)
- Vet Exam
Huntsville Animal Services
4950 Triana Boulevard
Huntsville, AL 35805
Main Office 883-3782 - need basic information about adoption or a lost or found pet.
Dispatch 883-3788 -need to file a complaint about an animal? Call this number.
Humane Educator 883-3794 - Jeremy Eslick, to schedule field trips, presentations, group outings (scouts, church groups, civic groups, etc.), and volunteer opportunities. **IMPORTANT: Huntsville Animal Services cannot guarantee that any pet will still be available for adoption when you get to the Shelter so please come as soon as you can, because all animals will be adopted out on a first come, first serve basis. You may also call and ask if a certain pet is still available prior to driving to the shelter. When you adopt pet, they are taken to the vet where they will be spayed or neutered, before they can go home with you. If they are already spayed or neutered, they can go home with you that day!