If you're looking for a special event for a special occasion, here's what's coming up at the Von Braun Center. Tickets are available through the Von Braun Box Office or Ticketmaster. For other events, check my events calendar.
Tickets Currently on Sale Through VBC Box Office and Ticketmaster:
- May 3:--Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series @ 6:30pm
- May 3-5:--BTL – The Addams Family – various showtimes
- May 4:--Bama Fighting Championships @ 7:00pm
- May 9:--The Commodores @ 8:30pm
- May 9:--Kip Moore @ 8pm
- May 10:--Black Jacket Symphony – Beatles “Abbey Road’ @ 8:00pm
- May 11:--Third Day w/ Colton Dixon & Josh Wilson @ 7pm
- May 12:--Anthony Hamilton @ 7:00pm
- May 16:--SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody @ 7:30pm
- May 19:--The Price Is Right Live! Traveling Show @ 7pm
- May 22:--Crosby, Stills & Nash @ 7:30pm
- June 7:--Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series @ 6:30pm
- June 23:--Whodini @ 6pm
- July 20:--An Evening w/ YES @ 8pm
- September 27-29:--BTL – Chicago – various showtimes
- October 10:--Don Williams @ 7:30pm
- October 12:--Brian Regan @ 8pm
- November 29:--Nephew Tommy & Friends @ 8pm (Originally scheduled for March 29th at 8pm.)
Check back often for updates.
There are other facilities in Huntsville that provide entertainment for the citizens of Huntsville. One such place is The Flying Monkey Arts Center, 2211 Seminole Dr SW # 501 Huntsville. The host Concerts On the Dock in the summertime and a variety of original films and open mic nights throughout the year. You might also try Merimack Hall Performing Arts Center, a historic 25,000 square foot building on Triana Blvd. in Huntsville. They host dance classes, concerts, plays and comedians. Fantasy Playhouse & Theatre huntsville perform in the Von Braun Center's Playhouse Theatre. The Renaissance Theatre, 1214 Meridian Street, Huntsville in Lincoln Village area. They have two stages, the Main Stage and the Alpha Stage which is very small & intimate. These are just a few places to find entertainment in Huntsville.