Broadway Theatre League Gift Ideas
700 Monroe St., Ste. 410, Huntsville 35801 or phone 256.518.6158
- Give 'Em the Old Razzle Dazzle! Give the gift of Broadway this year--tickets may be purchased for individual shows and gift certificates are available for any amount.
Burritt Museum Store Gift Ideas
Store hours are November thru March: Tuesday Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday, noon to 4:00 pm
- Salt Lamps (priced from $27.00 - $57.00).
- Stuffed animals and assorted period toys (priced from $1.00 up).
- Rocks and minerals (priced $2.50 up).
- Hand made soaps and lotions. (priced from $2.50 - $5.95)
Greater Huntsville Humane Society Gift Ideas
2812 Johnson Road, Huntsville 35805
- 2006 "Hot Dogs/Cool Cats" Calendar, $10 ea. plus $3 shipping
- Tax deductible donation in honor or memory of family member, friend or pet.
Huntsville Botanical Garden Gift Shop
Monday through Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm; Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm; During the Summer (Labor Day through Memorial Day) open until 8:00pm all week
Harrison Brothers Gift Ideas
124 South Side Square in downtown Huntsville
- Heritage Business Ornament Series -historic business properties featured on Christmas ornaments with information about the history of the business and the building. Includes Harrison Brothers, Star Market, the UAHF Lowe House, Regions Bank, the Central YMCA, and the Terry-Hutchens Building - $12.95 each
- Through The Garden Gate- a color coffeetable book featuring homes and gardens in Huntsville's three historic districts - $32.40
- Huntsville Entertains - fabulous traditional cookbook with tested recipes and historic houses - $20.95
- Cotton angels made especially for Harrison Brothers from cotton grown in Madison County - $9.95
- Beautiful locally-made down-filled pillows beginning at $19.95
- Alabama Kudzu Blossom soap made in New Market especially for Harrison Brothers - $2.95
Huntsville Community Chorus Association Gift Ideas
Available at HCCA Office, 3312 Long Avenue, 10 am - 2:00 pm, Mon-Fri, or by phone/mail, 533-6606.
Tickets or gift certificates for the following:
- Remainder of HCCA 2005-2006 60th Diamond Anniversary Season (prorated), including Concert 2, Haydns The Creation, with the Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, plus Concert 3 and Summer Show.
- Concert 3, Lyrics & Laughter, Sat., April 1, VBC Concert Hall, 7:30 pm, $16 adults, $14 students/seniors.
- Annual Melodrama Dinner-Theater, Magnolia, a musical; first two weekends in June 2006; Catholic High School, Wynn Drive; $25 dinner/theater, $15 dessert matinee.
- Summer Stage Musical, Seussical the Musical, July 28-Aug. 4, VBC Playhouse, 2:00 & 7:00 pm performances; $21 adults, $16 students/seniors
- $5 donation for our Diamond Anniversary benefit, with an opportunity for four lucky people to enjoy a fantastic jewelry item donated by one of our supporters, including Donnys Diamond Gallery, Grogan Jewelers, Loring & Company, and Osborne Mason Jewelers.
- Beautiful HCCA 60th Anniversary commemorative ballpoint pens, four colors (black, blue, burgundy, and green), in boxes, $4 each.
- HCCA Calendars, available after Dec. 1.
Huntsville Museum of Art Gift Ideas
300 So. Church Street, phone: 535-4350. Museum members can take advantage of a special discount during the Members Sale, which will be held November 18 21.
Santas and Fairies designed by Mark Roberts limited edition collectibles that come gift boxed with a certificate of authenticity
- Particularly the Healing Heart Fairy which is based on a child Mark Roberts met while visiting a childrens hospital
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the Healing Heart Fairy will benefit Childrens Hospitals across the country.
Healing Fairy: $32.50
Fairies: $32.50 and above.
Leather pens with matching journals by Deskribe (great gift idea for hard-to-shop for men in the family)
matching journals and picture frames: $10.
New glass jewelry line designed by a mother and daughter team called Glass! Wear by Prosperity.
Huntsville Symphony Orchestra Gift Ideas
Purchase in person at HSO, Von Braun Center, 9-5, Monday through Friday or call 539-4818.
New Year's Eve with Eileen Ivers and A Beatle Tribute with Classical Mystery Tour on May 13, 2006.