In 1980, a guest house/office/garage were added in the style of the house. They later acquired and restored the 1890 house behind them at 106 Williams Avenue. The garden unites all of their property creating a beautiful courtyard setting.
The exterior of the house of brick and shingles is a combination of Queen Anne and Colonial Revival styles. The details lean more to Colonial Revival; however, the curved porch is a Victorian/Queen Anne trend. This lovely property has never been on a tour and all areas will be open to the public.